Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy ("DMCA")
We respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by freetone.org, a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us, as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), you should provide us the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material.